Sunday, July 08, 2007

This is what i call Electric SHOCK.

Man if I did something really commendable in life was that I didn’t take Electrical Engineering…………………………. Boy the last semester was Satan’s special gift to me I guess. Two “BIJLI” subjects Electrical and Electronics.

Electronics was about semi-conductors……..my ass. MOSFET, hybrid parameters and crap like that 5 units to go. Though the paper my relatively easy and I did know the answers so I’ll say “All’s well that ends well.”. Considering that my result is still to be declared I’ll reserve my words. PNP and NPN transistors and amplifiers…………..my ass.

Electrical ……believe me I would’ve burned the college down if this was my subject for four years. Worse than the Nazi concentration camp, Electrical classes were a complete torture. Bloody Thevnin, Norton and Superposition Theorems ……………………….. Aggggggghhhhhhhhhh. I still have no idea what they were all about. Generators Motors Transformers………..AC machines DC machines…………… contemplating suicide wasn’t all that meaningless.

Alexander The Great said “Hard work Conquers all.” Really ?

1 comment:

Tulika Parija said...

Hi!
I totally agree with you about Electrical subjects...they actually torture you...but cant comment on electronics coz thats my branch..